PDA

View Full Version : i feel no good

fruity
25-12-13, 23:41
im back at home with my mum. i got two kids one nearly 6 & the other 7. the thing is my brothers are there too who are older than me. but my mum & older brother are always on at me to go and live my own life/get a life. ect...................... but they know how hard i,ve had it for the past 7 years and they just don,t care. i feel low,hurt,no good for nothing. but i don,t let them see any of it. i,ve had a few houses but it never worked out. im separated from my husband he was violent. but i often think bout ending it & being with my dad [he passed almost two years ago] but then i think about my kids there all that matters to me. im nearly 30 & i feel like i haven,t done anything with my life either. it,s like im in a movie acting but after the show & your yourself then im unhappy deep down. it,s all false my smile,my laughter ect.............. this site as helped me though. we are all the same. :hugs::hugs::hugs:hope you,ve all had a good day.xxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs: