PDA

View Full Version : worried about my heart

kenny u
26-12-13, 00:49
I get panic attacks quite often, I cant help but think I have a heart problem always taking my pulse(which unless I am panicking is normal) when I stand up fast of move fast I feel my heart race. And the last few day I have a fluttering feeling in my heart. I am always on google lost count with the number of thing wrong with me. its taking over my life.

---------- Post added at 00:49 ---------- Previous post was at 00:47 ----------

I also I two ecgs once this year and one last wich were fine.

Kmccluskey
26-12-13, 01:04
I hear that mate, my heart paranoia has reached new levels. I'm a pulse checker aswell. it's a very bad habit for me. I get chest pains all the time aswell, feel dizzy light headed and just horrible a lot of the time. you say your pulse goes up when u stand up and do things. that's natural buddy. pulse always fluctuates . I've been online too much aswell, I researched angina and started getting the symtpoms. have altered all my behaviour , eating patterns, what I eat , where I go. I have been consumed. I've just started CBT though. fingers crossed

kenny u
26-12-13, 01:21
I worry every day. not sure what to do.

Kmccluskey
26-12-13, 01:33
I wish I had the answer my friend. it's hell isn't it . actual hell

Kiki-B
26-12-13, 05:42
So if you've had tests and they came back fine, then you're fine. If I pay attention to my heart I worry about it a lot as I read to much into every move it makes, but when I am convinced I have a different unrelated heart disease all of a sudden my heart rate/pulse goes unnoticed because my focus is shifted on the other disease I apparently have. It's just in your head. It's normal for your rate to change as you move etc.

Merry Christmas

Kiki

fisher
26-12-13, 06:16
I can relate to you,when i started with anxiety 10 yrs ago i was terrible and it was all focused on my heart i could feel it constantly goin fast then i would get anxious so it never stopped,i did eventually get over it but still was conscious of it over the yrs,i have just started with anxiety again and i had to have an ecg again because my heart was goin fast in work but it was fine sinus tachi no arithmyia,but it started the other week i woke up from a dream and my heart was racing and it took about 10 mins to slow down so from there its worried me so i am not sleeping well now and i have anxietywhile am in bed and when i stand up my heart goes fast,how do u break this cycle��