PDA

View Full Version : all i want to do is cry

worried 101
26-12-13, 11:15
Hey everyone.
Ive got to the point now where trying to remain chirpy and upbeat is exhausting. all i want to do is be alone and cry my eyes out. this relationship anxiety is fully taking it out of meand i cant stand another day of it. the whole thing is so tiring and add christmas ontop of it and im just a wreck. constantly anxious around my partners kids,even when they arent doing alot wrong i find myself being over strict, demanding perfection when lets face it there just kids and they are perfect the way they are.(maybe a little loud!)
i find it alot easier when its just me and my partner but even then the anxiety is very high.
Cant see my councellor till 8th of jan which i do find is very helpful and feels like such a long time away. i do tend to use this site for comfort and support which is really helpful but just feel like im going to have another breakdown and ill be back to how bad i was before.
Anyone that can offer support i would be v grateful!
Just feel v hopeless

cheshirecatqee
26-12-13, 12:17
I hate this time of year as it is so tiring to be cheerful. If you can get some time to yourself, if you can be honest just say you need an hour or two just to recharge if you can't say you have a headache and need some quiet.

Use the time to relax and if you need to cry your heart out. The stress of holding it all in will just make you feel worse.

MrAndy
26-12-13, 12:54
Hang in there worried this holiday period can be a difficult time for us all
Better days will come that's a fact :hugs:

worried 101
26-12-13, 13:32
thankyou guys. thats good advice, think i find it very overwhelming and the anxiety just builds until i get to boiling point!maybe at that point i just need to take myself off by myself and have some quiet.
hope everyone else is doing ok?