PDA

View Full Version : Worst Christmas Ever!

Cú Chulainn
26-12-13, 19:50
Hi Guys
I've been on medication and therapy for a bout 2 months now and I have steadily been getting better and looking forward to Christmas.
However the last 2 days have been horrible, I Feel like like I'm not in the room and cant sit still for too long without the need to get up again and have been basically exhausted for no reason. I just feel atrocious.
I'm not sure if this is a Blip or something else, maybe some belated side effects of the medication.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Hope use all have had a nice christmas.

Scared_11
26-12-13, 20:07
Can't offer any advise but can same I am in the same place.

My relapse started at the beginning of November and I was gradually starting to do better! Still having bad days but was looking forward to Christmas Day as i thought all the distractions would help me to enjoy the day!

But since yesterday morning I have felt do anxious and sad and am constantly ruminating! I just feel I want to curl up in a ball and cry.

Sorry that u are feeling the same. It's horrible this time of year.

RoseEve
27-12-13, 00:25
I had a real hard time this christmas too. You know I think we put too much pressure on ourselves. Like we HAVE to feel better by Christmas. We want to be easy and carefree like the people around us.