PDA

View Full Version : Lump on right side of stomach.

Jetmate546
27-12-13, 05:14
Hello everyone first post on no more panic and I have a big concern. Before I begin, I have had this "lump" in my stomach ever since I can remember. Over the past 2 months or so I've been having huge anxiety attacks to the point where I cry. And I'm 18 years old an a male. I get so worried my skin becomes tingly and I get dizzy. My biggest fear of course is cancer. I worry about colon cancer and it just is eating me away while I sit here and do nothing. I got myself so worked up where I continued to have sever stomach achs. I went to the doctor to get checked out. He felt around my stomach listened nothing, I got a blood test and stool test. Everything came back normal except a high billi Rubin level. Nothing found in stools. I was focusing more on my stomach aches and not the actual bump. I went home and I was recommended to see a psychiatrist. I have been seeing him for a few weeks now. He advised me to stay off the internet but I just need relief. When I was in 6th grade I had stomach problems. I went to the "GE" I think it's called and they found nothing. I got put out and a camera went up my umm rear end. They found nothing. This bump comes and goes, but I can always feel it's there. It's above my hip but below the bottom of my chest. Sometimes it feels like it's more on my side, but other times it feels more to the right. I'm very worried, I can't live a normal life without thinking about this everyday. I read online that the bump can be a tumor, abdominal mass, a hernia or just your intestines. I don't poop everyday, more like every 4 days or so. I weigh 150ish pounds. My stools are sometimes big and long, sometimes long and skinny (not like a pencil just more narrow then normal poop) and sometimes diarrhea. I never have black poop nor really dark, it's usually just brown to light brown. What do you guys and gals think. I'm really worried. Thank you for accepting me into the community and I hope I find help!

---------- Post added at 05:14 ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 ----------

Oh and it really comes and goes when I'm laying down in bed. Never really at all when I'm standing

Jetmate546
27-12-13, 22:18
Anyone? I'm very scared :(

clover1201
01-01-14, 16:01
I have the same thing. Mine is large and solid and does not move or come and go. It is less noticeable when lying down but its just further back. Mine is in my intestines and Im being referred. Go to your gp they can check it for you. Goodluck!