PDA

View Full Version : Time of the month...

BeckyBop
27-12-13, 13:05
Hey all
So I have been struggling alot with breathing/throat anxiety at the mo and my mum believes I am not eating enough. I find it very hard to do sometimes though because I worry about making throat mucus worse (think ive got a bit of a cold) and my thraot gets tight and this is probably the weirdest sometimes I feel like I can't eat and breathe at the same time? But all this had led to the fact I can't remeber my last period :/ is this anxiety?

Andrash
27-12-13, 14:34
I have similar problems these days-no trouble breathing, but lump in throat comes and goes...I know that it's either anxiety or acid reflux (which is, btw, closely related to anxiety/stress), but I can't help it-worrying about esophagus and/or throat cancer all the time :(

But I managed to stay out of Google for, apart from 5 minutes this morning, two days, so I am pretty satisfied how I'm coping with it this time...

My advice, if this is first time, go and see ENT doctor, and if nothing shows up (which is the case in 99.9% of cases especially if you're young), seek help for your anxiety. I surely will (seek help), as soon as I come back to country where I live-I let it out of control and it ruined my last three months-I switched phobias about at least 6 different types of cancers at these three months :(

Try to stay positive and Happy New Year! :)