PDA

View Full Version : How slowly should I come off this ?

TRISTAN
27-12-13, 15:01
Been coming off this slowly for 4 weeks now as going on to citalipram how long should I leave it b4 I stop the 75s ? In slow release do can't take half of one .

nicola1980
27-12-13, 15:36
Hi you need to come off venlafaxine very slowly, they do do a 37.5mg slow release tablet so maybe you could drop down to that, good luck x x

spawn
01-01-14, 23:22
Like Nic said you want to drop down to 37.5mg slow release, stay on that til you settle, and then either take one miss one for 2weeks then stop or just stop cold turkey (not recommended).

TRISTAN
07-01-14, 20:01
Doctor wants me to stop taking this as of today , worried much

TooMuchToLiveFor
07-01-14, 20:06
Tristan, I'm sorry I can't give any insight into your medications, but I want you to know that I think of you often as I know you have been struggling- and you have kids (3 boys if I remember right?), and I know how hard you are working to get well for them. I am working through crippling anxiety as well with a couple of kiddos. Just know you will get through whatever lies ahead......if we can help you in anyway here- we certainly want to do so!

TRISTAN
07-01-14, 21:16
Thank you for you post , last year was a rough year and doesn't sound like you are having much fun either but 2014 is going to be our year .

Kids and anxiety don't mix to well and it's been tough on all of us , jUst hope citalipram 40 mg is the way forward .

Take care x x x