PDA

View Full Version : bump on breast - really terrified

louise0501
27-12-13, 18:23
Hi there, i am currently breastfeeding my 5 month old son but im only feeding him one feed a day but yesterday i forgot to feef so i went to feed him a couple of hours ago and i.noticed a small red bump near my nipple. Its a little sore when i touch it. I am now freaking out its breast cancer. Any ideas? Anyone had this before? Could it be cancer? Im so scared and im having a major panic attack.

Please reply ASAP
Love louise x

louise0501
29-12-13, 00:45
Hi. Can anyone help with this? Im on holiday untill saturday and i cant enjoy myself. I just did some googling and it is a symptom of cancer so im so scared now, i feek like im going to be sick.

Please reply ASAP

love louise x

louise0501
29-12-13, 13:45
Has no one had anything like this? Its a red bump near my nipple and its a bit red around the bump. I looked up and it said it could be cancer, theres nothing else it could be.

Please reply
love louise x

nomorepanic
29-12-13, 14:05
Best get it checked out with the doc Louise.

I am sure it is nothing but they know what to look for

lfc65
29-12-13, 14:10
Hi Louise. I strongly suspect its connected to breast feeding, particularly as you are down to once a day could be a swollen or blocked gland/milk duct. It's over 11 years since I last fed a baby but I do remember getting sore, bumpy bits, even bleeding on occasion. I stopped cos my son started to cut teeth. Stay off google, it is very very very unlikely to be anything sinister. Get a doc appointment tomorrow to put your mind at rest or ask to see the health visitor. In my area you can consult them until baby is six months old but may differ where you are. Try not to worry xx