PDA

View Full Version : Is this Anxiety or what?

amy3
27-12-13, 20:18
Well where to start....I started taking Citalopram about 3 weeks ago...Only took 20mg for the one day and within 4 hours of taking it, I felt the worst I have ever felt, nauseous, really spaced out, I had massive panic attacks for a full week where I had to get ambulances out!! This was just off the 1 tablet and didnt dare take another 1...so after a week it was finally out of my system and I felt on top of the world!! But during this week I have began to feel terrible again..I was majorly stressed out the other day so i dont know if that has anything to do with it! But I keep getting these weird attacks (that doesnt feel like my normal anxiety) I would start to feel tense first, like my muscles are seizing up..My breathing would get really shallow and I would feel really off balance..I would feel really cold and shivery and my mouth would go extremely dry and my heart feels like its beating irregularly, slow and fast, also have skipped beats aswell and weird sensations in chest... and I start clenching my jaw, I will also feel really sleepy. I only felt like this when i was on citalopram..but not as intense as that. :( is this just anxiety????

---------- Post added at 20:18 ---------- Previous post was at 18:56 ----------

anyone?????????? ;(

RoseEve
27-12-13, 20:46
It's anxiety. The drug is out of your system you are just remembering how terrible you felt and feeling it all over again. I had a very similar experience in the past. It may take a while but it will pass.