PDA

View Full Version : Not having a very good weekend at all

Gemmal
29-12-13, 01:49
I have been feeling miserable all weekend , obviously can't shake my Anxiety over lymphoma !

I feel like all my lymph nodes are hurting ( now I know cancer is usually painless but I'm thinking after two years some pain is going to be predicatible now )

I had a mild night sweat last night I really hope it's just a virus !

Anyways just wanted to talk and vent , I hope everyone is well !

RoseEve
29-12-13, 02:43
I'm obsessing about this right now! Not with me but my son has a lymph node behind his ear the doctors keep an eye on. It's normal to feel your nodes. Unless they are rock hard or bigger than a centimeter there isn't a reason to worry.

Jojomarymoo
29-12-13, 18:03
Hi, I have just joined and I am so glad there is a forum for this. I am suffering from severe anxiety at the moment about my health, I have had a bad kidney infection which has totally knocked me out and hope to god I don't get one again. There have been serious health issues in my family this year, my dad was seriously ill in hospital, my grandma in and out of hospital and passed away and my boyfriend's dad is very ill with brain tumour. Other people I have known have passed away over the last 18 months. I think this has totally got on top of me and all of a sudden I am convinced I have cancer as I have still had symptoms. There is no reason why I should have this, my urine tests are now clear and blood test came back normal. However, I have become severely anxious and depressed, this has ruined Xmas. I can see there have been triggers for my anxiety and depression. I will be going back to the docs as i have been changed to sertraline (from paroxetine as felt my depression was not lifting) but think this has made my anxiety worse. I have swollen lymph nodes but these are sore and point to a virus or hormonal. I have been feeling very run down. This is a serious disorder and would see your doctor, this is nothing to be ashamed of, it is an awful feeling. I am convinced I am going to die soon and leave my family, I am only 40 and cannot feel this way for much longer. I will be seeing my doctor if my anxiety does not get any better. I have had CBT before due to OCD, in thinking my actions would cause people to die. Mental illness is debilitating and I am so glad I have found this forum. It is a million to one chance that something would happen to you, I know this but when it comes to your own inner thoughts there is no reasoning! Take care xx