PDA

View Full Version : Trapped nerve in shoulder. Worried its bone cancer.

lelespears
29-12-13, 09:43
I have had this for months & it's agony. I'm praying it's a trapped nerve. When I move my arm in certain ways I get I tight sore pain coming from my shoulder blade. It sometimes travels down to my elbow & wrist! So worried its actually none cancer!!!!

Anyone had similar.

Andrash
29-12-13, 10:14
Sounds like you have a strained muscle or ligament. When I was a child/teenager I played football and I used to get many of these, usually in my legs/knees, of course. I am not a doctor, but if it were cancer, it's logical you would feel pain all the time, not just when applying certain movements.

lelespears
29-12-13, 15:13
Hi

I duno it's just sore and the radiating pain worriese. Could a trapped nerve cause this for months.

Andrash
29-12-13, 15:36
Hi

I duno it's just sore and the radiating pain worriese. Could a trapped nerve cause this for months.

If it hurts you all the time, regardless of what you're doing with the hand, it can be trapped nerve. If it just hurts you when you move your hand in certain ways, odds are it's muscle related.

kerri
29-12-13, 16:34
I have this and have done since around May, I had an ultrasound and they diagnosed shoulder impingment and it only hurts if I move it in certain ways, I am having physio but havent really seen much improvement