PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Rubbish again!

kelly12
30-12-13, 10:01
So I been feeling fine the last few days and then today come to work feeling rubbish i have takien a pill (propanolol) this morning but it hasnt really helped...Feeling spaced out, lightheaded and on edge and getting feelings of dread coming over me thinking theres something wrong or something will happen...eyes are also funny...I hate feeling like this gonna carry on and hopefully this shall pass :weep::weep::weep::weep::weep:

Rennie1989
30-12-13, 10:33
Just hang in there, keep in mind that this will not last long and before you know it you'll be fine. Try not to think about it too much, just keep focused on your job, that's the best thing at the moment.

Take care

phil6
30-12-13, 13:23
Ah, the old regular feeling that something dreadful is around the corner. This is the feeling that I really find hard to deal with as it robs you of any positive thoughts and feels so real.
Kelly, the only advise I can give is to keep reminding yourself that this feeling is absolutely standard, normal, and is just an expected part of anxiety. It is a thought generated by the mind to help make you act to save yourself from danger. But there is no danger. It's a false alarm.
It's hard but remind yourself that although the thought is real, that is it feels real, it is not actually true. Nothing is going to happen.... Promise.
Take a deep breath, let it out slowly and remember, there is no danger.
Phil