PDA

View Full Version : Intro

kittle
30-12-13, 18:43
hello all.
I'm a 40 year old, professional, mum of one from London. I have anxiety and depression and OCD. I have been managing fairly well on fluoxetine for a number of years but decided to come off this last summer. I became horribly anxious again last month and decided to go back on. I have been taking it for four weeks now and the side effects have been horrendous this time around. I didn't suffer any previously. I'm finding the insomnia particularly hard to deal with because sleep is precisely what my anxiety stems from! Anyway I'm into week 5 now so am holding out for some results soon.
Thanks for reading

MrAndy
30-12-13, 19:21
Hello kittle,welcome aboard I hope you find some peace here :)

captcha
31-12-13, 21:34
Hello
I have also returned to fluox recently, hope it helps again soon:)

Follow The Sun
01-01-14, 19:40
Hi Kittle - I've returned to Citalopram for anxiety and am finding it much harder than the first time. Seems to be a common experience for many who stop and then go back to their drug from looking at this forum. Hope it gets better for you really soon!

Marty_67
01-01-14, 21:43
Hi Kittle - I've returned to Citalopram for anxiety and am finding it much harder than the first time. Seems to be a common experience for many who stop and then go back to their drug from looking at this forum. Hope it gets better for you really soon!

I'm back on Citalopram once again after about six months without. The worst bit is the wait for things to get better. But it will.

Follow The Sun
02-01-14, 09:16
I'm back on Citalopram once again after about six months without. The worst bit is the wait for things to get better. But it will.

Thanks Marty. That's good to hear. I'm on three weeks now and hoping it will kick in soon but am kind of resigned to it maybe taking a couple of months. What's your experience?