PDA

View Full Version : Mood so incredibly low

Sar89
30-12-13, 20:35
So another thread from me... Think I'm starting to use this site as a sounding board... Convinced I have a clot absolutely convinced... Feel so weird right now like hot and faint. I'm so depressed from it watching my daughter sleep and I just know that I'm not going to see her grow up it breaks my heart... I just know I'm destined to die young. It feels like death is shadowing me waiting to swoop... I'm so scared to die because of what's after it. I think I will go to hell Iv had a long time of being a bad person and Iv not had time to mend all my ways. I don't want to go to hell.. I don't want to die yet. Feel so sick and ill all the time

MrAndy
30-12-13, 20:49
I can't offer advice on ha Sarah but what I will say is that there is always hope and recovery will come one day,you just have to hang on
Take care :hugs:

cattia
30-12-13, 21:12
It really sounds as though you are depressed. I have been there and I know how you feel. It's a horrible, dark place but you won't be there forever. You aren't dying, and you will get better. It's so hard thinking you won't be there for your kids, i have those thoughts too, but it's just the depression and anxiety taking away your perspective. What help have you got access to?