PDA

View Full Version : Please help :( x

laura1988
30-12-13, 22:40
Hi everyone, I'm in need of some real help right now I banged my head yesterday morning on my car door, just about my temple, it hurt for a bit then went off, no blacking out no headache but I couldn't stop thinking about it! I keep getting twinges in it and a werid fuzzy feeling also my eye feels a little funny, like it has sleep in it? I also have some pains in the other side of my head, do u think I may but starting these feelings myself? Because I'm worried? Can't stop shakeing right now xx

Tanner40
30-12-13, 23:28
I'm sure that you're fine, Laura. Anxiety has made me feel this way many times before even when I didn't hit my head. The less that you focus on it, the sooner it will go away.

laura1988
30-12-13, 23:34
Thank u! I know it's sill but does help when someone chats too u xxx

Rosie2
31-12-13, 00:43
Hi, obviously I'm no expert but I wouldn't expect it is anything too bad if it happened yesterday, your symptoms sound like nothing too awful, if I was you I would postphone the worry and see if it clears up by itself (it probably will) :)

Leslie735
31-12-13, 01:07
I did something very similar last week. I was putting my son in the car and when I backed out I stood up too quickly and hit the top of my head on the roof of the car. My head felt sore and funny that night into the next day. Just try and relax and not think about it. Take some tylenol if you have a headache from it. As long as your not vomiting or passing out I think your ok. *hugs*

Fishmanpa
31-12-13, 01:14
Our heads are a lot harder than we give them credit for. It takes an awfully hard blow to do any damage. If you want to know just how hard headed we are just try telling someone with HA they don't have a deadly disease :whistles:

Positive thoughts

ippik
31-12-13, 04:54
Hi
Its your head and your brain is inside, go and get checked out A&E or emergency Dr appointment. Never take chances with a head bang.
Please do it soon.
Hope all will ok.
Let me know how you get on.
Happy New Year !

laura1988
31-12-13, 09:18
Thanks guys, I spoke to someone over the phone, who said not to worrie too much (which makes me worry more lol) if I get a severe headache or very dizzy to go get it checked out, do u think after 3 days it's prob safe to say it's mostly in my head? Lol xxx

Andrash
31-12-13, 09:30
I think it's normal Laura. You feel slight discomfort from the bang, and anxiety did the rest. I presume news about Schumacher didn't help either :)

laura1988
31-12-13, 11:51
No that def didn't help :) thanks again everyone xxx

Tanner40
31-12-13, 13:59
After three days you can definitely stop worrying. Time to focus on your HA.