PDA

View Full Version : think i have heart disease

iainm
31-12-13, 00:30
I was doing some light exercise for first time in along time and during I had chest pain and out of breath when I stopped it subsided im 35 , smoker have bad health anx and anx dep, I have had 3 ecgs last 2 weeks due to chest pain all clear , also had blood tests about a month ago everything normal im really scared something is wrong and has been missed no history of heart problems in family etc

Fishmanpa
31-12-13, 01:25
Evenin' iainm,

Let's look at this logically. 3 ECG/EKGs, all clear. Blood work, all clear. Still pretty young at 35. All good so far...

Smoker, first round of exercise in a long time = out of breath and chest tightness/pain. Add bad HA and depression and what do you get?

"think i have heart disease" ;)

I've had two heart attacks, bypass surgery and most recently stents... I'm not a doctor but I'd say you're just really out of shape and you did a little too much the first time. You have to start slow and build up your endurance. Most of all QUIT SMOKING. Knowing what smoking can and will do to you, why on earth would you smoke with bad HA?

Anyway... hope that makes sense. Take it easy ya hear?

Positive thoughts

iainm
31-12-13, 03:18
thanks fish man I know odd that I smoke considering how bad my ha is and yeah I think its cos im so unfit thanks so much for the reassurance, and thanks for the reply I notice you reply to a lot of people which I hope u realise is such a gr8 help to others, hope u keep well have a gr8 new year