PDA

View Full Version : Shaky Legs, muscles twitches, pins/needles

Jericho
31-12-13, 02:03
I am new to this site and wanted to share my symptoms and experience over the past 6 months. I've seen my GP a few times, had various blood work done - so far - all results negative. I have an upcoming Neuro appointment for a nerve test and I also asked that they test me for everything once again - (Lyme, Thyroid, B12, etc). Over the past 3-5 months - my legs feel as though they will collapse at any moment - even though they never have and I move throughout the day. I get pins/needle feeling in my feet. I have muscle twitching mainly in my legs but occasionally elsewhere. My overwhelming thoughts move directly to MS, ALS, etc... I've made the 'mistake' many of us have made and spent far too many hours on the web trying to find all the matching symptoms I have with those diseases - so exhausting mentally and physically. I am completely aware I have Health Anxiety and that it seems to worsen at times - but I've grown tired of this mental battle that is now taking a toll on me physically. So friends - I plan on sharing and learning from all of you with the goal of controlling and eliminating as much of my Health Anxiety as possible and hopefully doing the same for others.