PDA

View Full Version : A Jar Full Of 2014!

AuntieMoosie
31-12-13, 03:08
OK....I'm not going to claim this as my idea, because it wasn't. It was something that a friend posted on my Facebook page.

I think it's a great idea. :yesyes:

I'm not really one for this new year stuff such as, "New Beginnings" "New Life" "New Me" and all the rest :winks:

I guess if we want to change either ourselves or our lives, why do we need to wait for January 1st........how about do it when you feel you want too and when you feel it's right for you?! :)

This is the exact reason that I don't make New Year Resolutions, because 9 times out of 10 they don't work! lol

Anyway, I have to say that I do love this idea and I shall definitely be doing it.

It's very simple, you need an empty jar, for each day of 2014, starting on January 1st, you write one thing down on a piece of paper, then you put that paper in your jar, you need to write something every single day. It doesn't have to be anything major, it can be anything you like, such as, "today I had a nice soak in the bath" or today I saw a beautiful rose out in bloom" literally anything you like, so long as it's positive :)

I have my jar at the ready and I'm ready for the off on January 1st 2014.

Here's the idea anyhoo! :winks:

Have fun with it! :yesyes:

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/moreslushymandy/Group%20Stuff/JarByMandy2013_zps4e33770e.jpg

anxious_thoughts
01-01-14, 18:06
Love this!

lizzie29
01-01-14, 21:33
I saw this on facebook too and think it's a fab idea! I just can't find a blooming jar!