PDA

View Full Version : Xmas!!!!

Lucy36
14-11-06, 11:28
hi

how is everyone getting on with Xmas shopping, im agoraphobic and find it difficult to get out shopping myself.

so i was wondering if anyone can help with what i can get other half for Xmas. hes got everything i can think of so im STUCK this year.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks guys
luce xx

LickeyEndBlues
14-11-06, 12:53
Penicillian is supposed to be good for something with everything!!:)

Amazon is really good if you use it.

If you husband uses it then it creates a recomendations list. I get my good lady and kids to look at mine when they are thinking pressies!!!! It has been really good and i have always bee happy and surprised at the gifts.

Hope that is useful Lucy

Cheers

Iain

Laissez les bon temp roulez

Paddington
14-11-06, 13:37
i shop on line too,all the major shops are on line and somr fab litttle ones too in fact you het more choice and are not hassled by over zealous shop assistants!!I got my other half,a fab telescope last year[mind you it is ruddy huge!!!lol!!]But you can see the moon!!Love mary rose,xxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

yorkylover
14-11-06, 17:20
Hi Lucy,as he got any hobbies?Amazon is good,so is ebay.What about something personal.My other half is the same,it gets harder every year.(That sounds rude [:I])Hes another one that has everything.I buy my fella lots of bits and pieces,dvd's cd's smellies, clothes.[:P][:P][:P]

Ellen XX

alexis
14-11-06, 17:37
Hi, I dont go into town, and although Im dreading Christams I have bought quite a few bits online,.Amazon has worked out cheaper than ebay at the moment, and they also sell second hand things which are like new.
There are some websites with some great "silly " pressies for the person who has everything.
XX

Alexis
xx

Lucy36
14-11-06, 18:29
hi guys

thanks for the replies.. it is getting harder every year for me buying for my partner.. pmsl...

anyway alexis what websites sell the silly things on it..

ive been on ebay and picked up a few things.. i like to buy him some cheap things (that sounds bloody terrible) lol.. so i can buy him loads of pressies instead of buying dear things. lol

i love xmas day but i hate the build up to xmas..

tc all
luce xxx

mooks
15-11-06, 22:23
hi
try www.iwantoneofthose.com...its cheap and good fo rsilly boys toys kind of things
Xmas is always a worry ie...am i going to be well or unwell

xxxx

Granny Primark
18-11-06, 10:30
Hiya lucy,

Instead of buying him something buy yourself.
Treat yourself to some super sexy lingerie.
Im sure hed love that.

Take care
LYNN xx

LickeyEndBlues
18-11-06, 11:24
Lynn,
What a great idea......I might put that onmy list for Shani!!

Iain

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

Lucy36
19-11-06, 12:09
ohhh lynnneeee

why did i think you wouldf come up with a idea like that hun... i wonder wonder pmsl

yeah guys i might actually do that.. (nurses outfit or something)

now now lickey behave!!!!!

love lucy xxxx

alexis
19-11-06, 14:03
One website, which isnt paticularly cheap but have some amusing presents on, eg naming a star after him is www.needapresent.com, will try to find the others and post later,x

Alexis
xx