PDA

View Full Version : Feel down all the time

DaleB
31-12-13, 16:55
Not sure what to do with myself anymore I should be happy with everything that's happened to me this year ie got married.

I feel like I'm letting everyone down all I want to do is sleep all the time, getting up for work is bloody hard work let alone when I get there plus I don't particularly like it.

I currently take 60mg of fluoxetine and attend the gym as often as possible

I have a really boring diet as I suffer from food anxiety where I won't try new stuff or if I don't like something I will be physically sick, it's really embarrassing when I am invited to friends places for dinner or eating out.

I seem to have manic episodes where I plan my new business, designing website buy stuff for it then after a couple of weeks have no motivation to carry on. I also spend money to make myself feel better and then when I am skint I hit rock bottom, I have managed to get into debt by about 5k now which also makes me feel bad.

I have really crazy thoughts about harming others and suicide or though I know I feel I would never act apon them.

I want to get happy and also make my new wife happy bit at the moment it's not happening.

bellesmummy
01-01-14, 09:21
Hi Dale, maybe you should go back to see your doctor? They may be able to offer you cbt or a different med?
I know how you feel when you say you feel like your letting everyone down, I am the same, I feel like I'm bringing everyone down with me which makes me feel worse!
X