PDA

View Full Version : Dizziness and seizure Horrible start to 2014

fedup36
01-01-14, 02:35
Firstly Happy New Year to everyone :)

I managed to have quite a pleasant evening and had a house party around ours.
Since I've come back from my Christmas break the anxiety is back :(

Tonight I looked down into the sink and... Got this weird dizzy jolt made my hands tingle but this time it made me feel like I was about to wet myself for a split second to...

The seizure fear is back and I'm so scared! :(

fedup36
01-01-14, 17:14
I've tried to think logically.... These zap things started after my anxiety so logically it should be anxiety causing them... However due to googling in the past. I have in my head its the stress and anxiety that's caused the seizures!!

I'm struggling :( x

anxious_thoughts
01-01-14, 17:20
Hello fedup, happy New Years!

It sounds like it's something related to your ear. Maybe there is an imbalance. Have you gotten them checked out?

Truly, I really don't think it's seizure related, but I totally understand your fear as I feel that way at times too. It's most likely anxiety related. :)

Take care

fedup36
01-01-14, 19:22
I have been diagnosed with MdDS but the thing is its a sensation that's not really related to it! Especially with the weird hand tingling and feeling like I'm going to wet myself... The sensation I get is like when your on a wooden floor and you slide/slip and it makes your legs go all tingly, it's like that with the dizziness :(
I'm fed up...