PDA

View Full Version : 2014 - The Year You Beat Health Anxiety

skippy66
01-01-14, 11:55
Happy New Year. Many people make resolutions at the start of a new year, getting fitter, eating less, drinking less alcohol etc.

It's clear that your resolution this year must be to finally take the bull by the horns and beat health anxiety. You need to get your old life back and return to the 'normal', carefree you.

Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Forget all that has gone before. All those health scares, all those symptoms, all that worrying - leave them firmly in the past and resolve to make this the year you beat health anxiety for good.

IT CAN BE DONE - I am living proof of this.

Wishing you all the best for the new year

:)

unsure_about_this
01-01-14, 12:00
Happy New Year.

I really hope so Skippy I can get my life back to normal before discovering Dr Google typing in my symptoms. It is going to be a very hard to do so but going to try my hardest.

I can start with not reading daily mail health online all those articles about various people who cancer or diseases were missed etc. Not reading up about symptoms on health sites because I always jump to the worst thing.

Tanner40
01-01-14, 14:21
Happy New Year, Skippy. Nice to read such a positive post. I have only made one New Years resolution and that is to do at least two nice things for myself every day. Two things that will help to ease my anxiety and put me back in charge of my life. I know that this can be done. I wish everyone a wonderful new year.