PDA

View Full Version : Cheers for now...!

phil6
01-01-14, 12:47
This is not a New Years resolution, but something I have been considering for a while.
I have read about 10 books on anxiety, mindfulness, accepting etc etc.
I also read a lot of web sites and have got a load of great advise here on NMP.
I think I have to accept I have as much knowledge as I need, and in fact am becoming swamped with too many different approaches. All are good, and most I will add to my toolbox in dealing with my anxiety and recently depression.
However, if I am being honest, every time I hit a wall and panic, I come searching again for a sentence that will get me back on track or reassure me.
I have posted a lot here and would like to thank everyone who has responded and offered their support.
I am not saying I will be able to resist popping in and even helping others if I can but I have decided to try and read something different for a change.
I am sure you can all relate to the feeling that every waking hour becomes dominated with the subject. I need to start doing things that I used to enjoy even if at this time I don't really want to. If I do read it needs to be something that gives my mind a break.... Some fiction or something.
If anyone wants to make contact or have a chat then please feel free to message me.
And don't be too surprised if I turn up here, as most of my best plans usually screw up after a few dips.
Phil

MrAndy
01-01-14, 14:14
Good luck Phil

Tanner40
01-01-14, 14:16
Good luck Phil. I hope all goes well for you in 2014!

Shake
01-01-14, 14:44
Good luck phil

PanchoGoz
01-01-14, 16:37
Well said Phil, good luck to you.

Bonnibelle
01-01-14, 18:04
Good luck x

MRS STRESS ED
01-01-14, 19:11
Stay positive and good luck
:D

BikerMatt
01-01-14, 19:14
Good luck Phil:)

phil6
01-01-14, 19:26
Thanks all... Good wishes for the new year to you all.
Phil