PDA

View Full Version : Spiked last night!!!

Cammy
01-01-14, 15:11
Last night someone spiked me with cocaine, they must hav put a lot in my drink as it was strong. I had anxiety which was developed because of silly drug abuse last year. I'm at work just now and I've had little sleep. I keep getting pains in my chest and I'm not sure if it's anxiety or real? I finish a 4 and plan to go home and rest and drink plenty water. I'm so upset someone done that to me :(

---------- Post added at 15:11 ---------- Previous post was at 13:29 ----------

Anyone??

TooMuchToLiveFor
01-01-14, 15:25
I am sorry you are feeling so poorly....How do you know it was cocaine?

Cammy
01-01-14, 16:35
I knew minutes after that it was cocaine as I stupidly used to take it which is what caused my anxiety. I'm not sure if these are anxious symptoms or problems with my heart? Got a pain imbetween my shoulder blades area :(

Gotagetthroughthis
01-01-14, 16:44
Sorry to hear your not feeling to good. Its most probably a combination of anxiety and the come down from the coke if as you say there was a lot in there. I know when I used to do a lot of cocaine the next day I would had random symptoms and my anxiety would be at an all time high. Like you said though, get some rest some food and plenty of water when you get home and you should start to feel a bit better.

Why would someone spike you with cocaine though I don't get it? All there doing is wasting there money.

TooMuchToLiveFor
01-01-14, 16:49
May I ask what you were drinking? Did you have caffeine, energy drinks, etc?

I immediately would equate this to anxiety. If you were drinking (and, if, in fact, did ingest a stimulant drug last night) you would be sure to be experiencing the repercussions of that in the form of anxiety anyway.

I have never heard of anyone spiking someone's drink with cocaine. Very expensive way to spike a drink....not to mention I can't quite figure out what the desired outcome would be of spiking someone with cocaine........not saying you are incorrect, but it doesn't make a lot of sense....it is very likely since you struggle with anxiety and know that the cocaine use was a trigger for you-- that when you started to feel anxiety (could have been triggered by drinking) you immediately assumed your drink had been spiked.

Cammy
01-01-14, 16:53
Exactly what I though!? My face went completely numb and I just felt horrible. I think I'm just highly anxious just now. I might book a check up at the doctors to make sure. Really upsetting as that's exactly what caused my anxiety so I stopped then get spiked with it!!

---------- Post added at 16:53 ---------- Previous post was at 16:50 ----------

I had a few jäger bombs so yes the caffeine in that. I don't get it either!! And I think it was the wrong drink spiked as well. I've been feeling very poorly recently and I don't know what to say to the doctor, could just be run down physically due to the anxiety??

TooMuchToLiveFor
01-01-14, 17:01
Your face going numb is a classic symptom of anxiety. (I get the pins and needles feeling in my face.)
If you decide to see your GP- BE HONEST ABOUT EVERYTHING. Even if it seems hard or awkward. They aren't there to judge- they are there to help you become well. I think addressing your anxiety will be the path to wellness, and I wouldn't worry any further about what may or may not have happened last night. It is your ongoing anxiety that is causing you issues- IMHO. (If your jager bombs were mixed with Red Bull- it is way more than caffeine....it is taurine, etc. Definitely would be VERY WISE to avoid those in the future if you deal with anxiety. Before I realized I was dealing with an anxiety disorder I actually used to do those myself, and the next day (even within hours) would experience terrible symptoms.)

Best of luck to you!

Cammy
01-01-14, 17:05
Thank you very much for your advise. Think I'm just going to feel on edge for the next wee while.