PDA

View Full Version : Pregnancy?

Mozma
01-01-14, 21:30
hi all
i am so worried that i could be pregnant and i just want a bit of advise either way.

i am on the depo injection and have been for the last 18 months. havent missed a shot.

i slept with a guy about month ago now and today my nipples are SO painful. im in a horrible fight with myself as it could just be when i should be "on" and my hormones are just being a bit rubbish or that i am pregnant.

so worried, i cant get a test around here as everyone knows who i am and i cant ask anyone to get me on. i dont know what to do. i cant get to the dr as they are booked up for the next 2 weeks

LucyR
01-01-14, 21:39
Don't let it bother you that everyone around there knows you, its just you that matters to you.

Mozma
01-01-14, 21:41
my life wouldnt be worth living if they found out. this is my problem

lfc65
01-01-14, 21:48
Is your period actually late? Unless it is you shouldn't be worrying yet. This is normally the first sign of pregnancy

Mozma
01-01-14, 21:55
i dont have them anymore due to the depo

cattia
01-01-14, 22:01
You can order pregnancy tests super cheap on eBay or Amazon and they will arrive the next day.

lfc65
01-01-14, 22:04
If you haven't missed an injection it's highly unlikely you're pregnant. If you are still concerned just Phone the docs and ask for an emergency appointment. they are obliged to see you. No one will know why you are going to the docs, its confidential. Could be anything from a chest infection to a twisted ankle! You can also go to a chemist and ask to speak to the pharmacist in private

Leslie735
01-01-14, 22:33
Order one on ebay or Amazon like someone suggested above. That is what I usually do and it delivers within a couple days. Good luck!!!

ps I have been pregnant twice and I never had very sore nipples each time but I have with my period off and on.

cattia
01-01-14, 23:26
Order one on ebay or Amazon like someone suggested above. That is what I usually do and it delivers within a couple days. Good luck!!!

ps I have been pregnant twice and I never had very sore nipples each time but I have with my period off and on.

Yes, same for me, in fact the lack of sore breasts when my period was due was my first indication that I was pregnant with my daughter! With both my pregnancies symptoms didn't start for several weeks after I found out, I know everyone is different but most likely it's just hormonal stuff.

Leslie735
02-01-14, 04:36
Yes, same for me, in fact the lack of sore breasts when my period was due was my first indication that I was pregnant with my daughter! With both my pregnancies symptoms didn't start for several weeks after I found out, I know everyone is different but most likely it's just hormonal stuff.

Yes me too. My ONLY early symptom with my 1st pregnancy was heartburn. That is what got me to get a pregnancy test. With my 2nd we were trying so it was just a matter of waiting and my only symptom was gassy type cramps which could've been completely unrelated.