PDA

View Full Version : trying not to google

Natalie2389
03-01-14, 00:33
I woke up this morn with a headache it went eventually now its back the pain woke me up its the left side and I can feel it in the back of my neck on the left aswell im so scared

RoseEve
03-01-14, 00:42
I just had a bout of headaches. If it's on one side it's probably a migraine. My headaches went away. I know it's easier said then done but try to relax panic makes it worse. Feel better.

Dinky Donut
03-01-14, 12:09
Sounds like a migraine i wouldn't worry.

Please please don't Google symptoms - this has ruined the last 6 months of my life. After 12 different tests (scans, xrays, endoscopy the job lot) over the past 3 months i have been diagnosed with moderate to severe anxiety. I can guarantee you now that any symptom you type into that search box will come back with something you don't want to see - even a cut on the finger will probably bring up some form of cancer! Don't do it. Another thing is if you believe you have something for long enough your body will start to show physical symptoms - that’s when its gone too far!

Jojomarymoo
04-01-14, 00:25
So true dinky donut...it's an addiction. Everything points to the worse case scenario. I know I'm being irrational. It started with having a horrible kidney infection and at the same time being changed anti depressants..took 2 weeks to recover but now because I'm having weird symptoms, sharp muscle pain, anxiety, extreme tiredness, pain in my ovary area and groin...now I'm convinced I've got ovary cancer, where does that come from.. Dr Google. The thing is it's always an attempt to reassure, but it doesn't as all the symptoms always say cancer or other serious illnesses. All the other possibilities at at the bottom of the google list. I'm so glad to know that I'm not the only one going through this awful health anxiety, it ruins your life. I never used to be like this before google :-(( x

Fishmanpa
04-01-14, 00:33
If you're going to Google (Google to a HA sufferer is like heroin to an addict), why not Google "treating anxiety","overcoming a panic attack", CBT therapy, "relaxation techniques" or something positive to help you?

Positive thoughts

paul80
04-01-14, 11:19
It sounds like migraine to me. Mine start with a visual distrubance and then a pain that starts on the left hand side of my head and moves to the right. Yes, stay away from Dr Google!