PDA

View Full Version : Weakness

pepperutchie
03-01-14, 07:55
Hi all just want to get this off my chest since i dont have anybody to talk to regarding all this strange symptoms that ive been getting , i had a short nap a while ago and suddenlly upon waking up i felt this extreme tiredness and feels very weak and i can feel my left leg is buzzing every now and then so overwhelmed by this sensation any body who can get me throug this?

HoneyLove
03-01-14, 08:03
Hi pepper, I don't know about you but naps usually make me feel a lot worse so I tend to avoid them. I too have woken up with buzzing sensations in my body, and it was usually during periods of high stress. I also tend to grind my teeth or clench my jaw a lot during sleep and this can build up muscle tension that makes me feel really bad when waking.

Do you tend to clench your jaw?

pepperutchie
03-01-14, 08:08
Hi honey love thanks for the post I do sometimes specially during high stress but I have a way with it like massage the jaw part it helps.

HoneyLove
03-01-14, 08:15
It's good that you have a method of relaxing you jaw then. Just be aware that the tension in you jaw can have a big effect on the muscles in your body, and if your anxiety levels are high that wil naturally raise your muscle tension levels too.

In my experience inner trembling is usually down to muscle tension and stress, even if it appears brought on by a nap.

Are you doing anything to work on your anxiety levels and bring down some of the stress in your body?

pepperutchie
03-01-14, 09:16
I just came from a very stressful situation my mom was hospitalized and I got to drive her in the emergency unit and that was a really traumatizing for me from there I get to experience so many aches and pain like chest pain, stomach, and upper backpain that leads me thinking of any kind of illness.i used to managed it well until this happen

clover1201
03-01-14, 09:29
Im always exhausted, weak and shaky. It really worries me. Some days are better than others. Hope you feel better soon.

HoneyLove
03-01-14, 09:33
That sounds like a horrible incident pepper, no wonder you felt traumatised after it. Have you ever tried to get help for your anxiety levels afterwards? Have you thought about therapy or CBT?

pepperutchie
03-01-14, 11:42
Hi clover It really bothers me when I feel this symptom some days I can manage and there are days that I cannot. Thank you

---------- Post added at 11:42 ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 ----------

Honeylove as i would love to try cbt I can say that it is not covered with the insurance and it cost so much

HoneyLove
03-01-14, 12:00
Pepper if you've been suffering with anxiety for so long it's definitely worth spending money on. Look around for the best price. You can also arrange sessions to suit your budget, so say something like one session every month or every three weeks, you can make it affordable. The benefit of investing in it will outweigh any worries about paying for it.

There are also several free online CBT courses. Here's one recommended by my doctor: https://moodgym.anu.edu.au/welcome

You could also pick up a book and learn the basics by yourself, another affordable option :)