PDA

View Full Version : introduce myself

lee900
03-01-14, 11:03
hi everyone, i have just had to leave blackpool after nasty incident my anxiety and panic attack have got very worse, i'm 37 years old and i was working has a community nurse and also train has lawyer, however because of these atttack, i find it very difficult to go out and live a normal life. i was wondering if anyone knows where i can seek help, i have been treated for PTSD and i still have not yet seen a mental health work unitl today, so fingers crossed, cardiff is nice but i would like to go out and see more of it, if anyone knows of some help that i can find then thanks. i im reading this book call fear the fear and do it anyway, it seems interesting.

many thanks lee davies

woody1998
03-01-14, 11:39
Hi and welcome.
Speak to your GP or Mental Health Worker and look on NHS Choices, see what is available in your area. I found a local ' Wellbeing' centre and start counselling and CBT on Monday through them, they offer a wide range of therapies.
It is very scary, but I also want my life back and will try anything that is available. Good luck.

ray52
03-01-14, 17:21
Welcome to the forum

MRS STRESS ED
03-01-14, 18:03
Hello and welcome as woody said go see your gp they can help find you the right support good luck