PDA

View Full Version : Feeling rubbish :( scared!

Sadkel
03-01-14, 14:46
Hi

I'm in a right state at the moment, had so much time off wok between August and December :(

I keep feeling dizzy, shaky, panic that there's serious things wrong with me.

Had ear infection/ dizzy spells in August, a week in bed as the dizzy ness was so bad! Got antibiotics and infection cleared up.

Earache again in December - dr1 said infection in one ear gave drops. Used these but it didn't clear, Dr 2 said keep using them, I expressed brain tumour fear as still dizzy.... She did a test with my head and said no concern.

Saw dr3 and he said infections had gone, still dizzy.. He got me to pop my ears while he was looking I them but they didn't pop. He diagnosed Eustachian tube dysfunction and told me to use nasal spray and omeprazole for gerd a mth to see if it helps... Still nothing!

I've been drs this week with a lump under my arm, dr looked sed infected hair follicle n left it at that. I explained how I was super anxious and she said we don't have time for that and sent me on my way. I'd waited 20 mins to see her and wasn't in there more than 3 minutes!

Still a month on and I sit watching tv and a dizzy spell comes, I've had headache, anxiety, stress, I've had a few spells today then this makes me nauseous and anxiety sets in that I'm gonna fie!

The 2 fears combined is gonna push me over the edge!

I'm sick of it!!!

fedup36
03-01-14, 14:55
Hey hun, you sound exactly like me! Take a look at my recent posts! I suffer with really bad dizziness this has been going on for nearly a year and a half! Ive had MRI's, ECGS balance testing and all sorts and they can't find anything wrong with me!! Its really frustrating and has ruined the past year of my life! I am awaiting my second round of CBT to try and get better.... Your not alone

Sadkel
03-01-14, 15:12
Aww thanks - I'm scared to ask for tests tho... Dr is a right meanie and I'm scared of results :(