PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back

Blondiegirl1
03-01-14, 19:45
:weep: Thought I was getting over this anxiety and panic, but I guess you never get over it you just have to learn to deal with it. Woke up today with Chest pains and my left arm aching, I have been a little depressed and the anxiety has set in again. I think because of the holidays and this is the first year my family has not been together. We used to get together @ my grandmas house for years, but we lost her in June of this year. I am feeling really down right now and need some reassurance that it will be okay from other people that under stand what I'm going thru. What is scaring me the most is the aching feeling in my arm. I have had test done on my heart and all is okay. Can anyone tell me if they have had this with their anxiety. I am so confused :wacko:with all these new systems I feel like I'm going to drop dead. Can you please let me know some of the systems you deal with this terrible dis order & send me some hugs I sure can use them right about now.

Panic Manic
04-01-14, 20:38
*hugs* welcome back...I'm sorry to hear you haven't been doing well. It's seriously a cycle with anxiety. It's a sort of thing one has to wave through at times. I noticed that distractions help me a lot. Getting enough sleep, food, keeping on a tight routine (it's comforting) listening to music and journaling/ blogging emotions have seemed to be very helpful for me.