PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to everyone!

Insomniac
14-11-06, 21:46
Hi everyone.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their support and advice. And thanks to Nic and all for NMP!!

When I started I hardly posted and almost never replied to any posts. Mainly because I wasn't confident enough and didn't place any value on my own thoughts and experiences. I've realised now that we all support each other as friends. Sometimes we need help and sometimes we can help others. Advice is always easier to give than take:D, but we still get reassurance from each other.

So maybe I'm a little crazy, but I just wanted to say thanks to all, and that although I still suffer, I know I'm not alone and have friends out there who understand and do not judge me. [^]

Lisa.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Sax
14-11-06, 21:58
Wtg Lisa, awesome post and well done for posting.

We all need to recognise at times how we are so not alone its just finding the right place for us to feel at home to express our feelings and to know how much support such an awesome site as this can give all of us who become members.

Lovely well done Lisa

love Sax xx[8D]:D

yorkylover
15-11-06, 00:13
[Yeah!]:)Wll done Lisa.xxxxxxxx

Ellen XX

Sue K with 5
16-11-06, 02:56
Well done Lisa

You are doing great girl keep it up and keep posting as well

((((((((((hugs)))))))))))00

sue

scknight

trac67
16-11-06, 10:54
Well done Lisa thats brilliant, knowing that maybe you are helping someone else whilst recovering yourself can make it seem all worthwhile.

Love

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

LickeyEndBlues
16-11-06, 11:02
Hey Lisa

Thanks for sharing that, way to go girl!!

This is very much a two way process here and posting and replying is very theraputic. I post my issues but in reading others I also look at myself.

I still havent done that walk in the park...but I have been walking more!! Seeing your post here has made me think about that, therefore proving the theraputic effect.

<center>{{{{{{{{{{{{Lisa}}}}}}}}}}}}</center>

Big hug

Take care

Iain
x

Laissez les bon temp roulez

Insomniac
16-11-06, 17:45
Thank you, you lovely people, Sax, Sue, Ellen, Trac and Iain for all your lovely replies to my post! :D:D:D

and Iain... Get out there for that walk..[8D]

Lisa.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.