PDA

View Full Version : I'm new on here

Kymcroley
04-01-14, 14:09
Hello, I'm new to this site. My names Kym and have anxiety and hypochondriasis which I've suffered from over two years. I'm looking for support and from people who have this hypochondriasis as it's spoiling my life. I have two daughters and a husband who do their best to support me with this stupid illness. Spent all night awake with constant missed beats and lightheaded does any one else get these. Feeling very scared today. Had 24 holster and all was normal as was bloods. Gp says all anxiety related. Please reply with advice it's much needed. Looking forward to getting to know you all. Kym.

ray52
04-01-14, 14:17
Hi Kym and :welcome: to the forum I have this site a great help, hopefully you will to. Has your doctor given you anything to help cope with your anxiety ?

Ray

Kymcroley
04-01-14, 14:20
Hi ray, yes I'm on dosulepin. It just seems that I'm getting use to certain symptoms being anxiety and then another lot starts. Was so scared last night kept thinking my heart was going to stop. Thanks for the quick reply ray.

MRS STRESS ED
04-01-14, 14:27
Hello and welcome there is lots of help and support here

ray52
04-01-14, 14:29
I'm sorry I don't know that one or how long you have been on them my tablets took two months before I started to feel the benefits from them. If you have been on them for a while it might be worth asking your doc if you can change to something else. There will be people on here who also take your tablets I'm sure.