PDA

View Full Version : i realy don,t think i can take it

fruity
04-01-14, 20:22
i have posted last night about my sons breathing. well it,s been like it again tonight. he went to sleep & his breathing was very fast & heavy like he could not breath. it,s been worrying me & just i,ve cryed. he seems ok now but it,s making me overwhelmed,anxious & panicky.

Hypo
04-01-14, 20:26
That happens often when little ones are sleeping.

All of my five do it.

---------- Post added at 20:26 ---------- Previous post was at 20:23 ----------

Have you taken him to see the GP?

To me, it just sounds like normal breathing during sleeping. But if you are worrying a quick trip to the GP might put your mind at rest?

cpe1978
04-01-14, 20:34
How old is he Fruity? When my kids were young their breathing was all over the place and it was entirely normal. When my daughter was in our room I had to buy ear plugs as I couldn't sleep for listening to her breathing.

Am sure it is normal, but if you are concerned phone 111 or visit your GP on Monday or if they are really young give the local midwife led maternity unit a call or your health visitor next week.

LunaLiuna
04-01-14, 20:35
Could of just been bad dreams!

clover1201
04-01-14, 21:03
My 4 yo is like this, its only ever when he is sleeping. I think its pretty normal. Try putting him on his side when it happens and see if it helps..

fruity
05-01-14, 14:49
hypo: No i have not taken him to docs. to be honest i too scared to. thanks for reply.

---------- Post added at 14:46 ---------- Previous post was at 14:43 ----------

cpe1978: my son his 5. i need hear plugs because of my daughter she snores loud she,s 7. he is ok during day. thanks for reply

---------- Post added at 14:48 ---------- Previous post was at 14:46 ----------

lunaliuna: funny you should say that he said he had nightmare. but it started when he went to sleep first. thanks for reply

---------- Post added at 14:49 ---------- Previous post was at 14:48 ----------

clover1201: i will try turning him on his side. thanks for reply.