PDA

View Full Version : Urination after masturbating?

Andy699
05-01-14, 04:55
Hi guys! So, I'm quite embarrassed about this but it's really freaked me out. Basically, I masturbated tonight. It only took me about 2 minutes until I ejaculated. Right afterwards I had an overwhelming urge to urinate. Right after I urinated, I had a slight burning sensation at the top of my urethra. Then a few minutes later I felt as if I had to urinate again even though my bladder was empty? I couldn't even get to sleep because I still had the urge to urinate. I'm ok now but the feeling lasted a good hour and was really strange. Sorry for the long post but I'm just wandering if anyone else has experienced this? I need reassurance lol

oldtime
05-01-14, 09:59
Your urethra is irritated, try using some lubrication when masturbating reg. hand cream (not perfumed soap which could make things worse). If it persists for more than a few days go to the docs to get a urine test for infection.

hanshan
05-01-14, 10:39
Unfortunately, nature has dictated that two completely different functions of the male body make use of the same physical anatomy.

The need to urinate soon after sexual activity can lead to temporary burning or irritation. If so, bear with it, it should all be okay within an hour or so.

Of course, any pain lasting up to a day or so should be seen by your doctor.

Pipkin
05-01-14, 10:47
Unfortunately, nature has dictated that two completely different functions of the male body make use of the same physical anatomy.

The need to urinate soon after sexual activity can lead to temporary burning or irritation. If so, bear with it, it should all be okay within an hour or so.

Of course, any pain lasting up to a day or so should be seen by your doctor.

Agreed. Quite common, I think and shouldn't be any cause for concern as long as it doesn't persist.

Pip

Sabre120
10-04-14, 08:06
Yeah its pretty common, I get it every now and then, I heard its due to overstimulation, though I could be wrong.

Rollorcoastermoods
13-05-14, 18:44
I've had this now and again previously I just drink as much water as possible to help flush the pipes so to speak and it soon clears after an hour or so

gregcool
01-06-14, 12:34
Iv allso had this on and off over the years.feels like you are pissing out burning hot wee.quite comon

mark henri
11-10-14, 19:01
It's so natural friend. When you masturbate your penis, it will cause the secretion of sperm.And at the same time, due to mental pressure, urination is also occurred.

eeesh
30-10-14, 22:17
Get this all the time.

Serves me right for my filthy habbits. Haha.