PDA

View Full Version : cant cope with this

iainm
05-01-14, 23:47
my ha is through the roof with my cest pain etc I keep getting bloated feel full then followed by chest pain then my face and teeth and jaw go weird not a pain as such but odd all been checked out by docs and told its my anxiety im sick of my ha telling me im having a heart attack its a constant thought I cant shake off im really scared and don't know what to do

Leslie735
06-01-14, 00:07
Have you spoke with your Dr. about your fears before? Have you tried any type of therapy? :hugs:

iainm
06-01-14, 01:09
hi leslie ty for taking the time to reply I have tried cbt etc I was having a bad pa at time of typing it lol feel better now im taking meds for reflux and anx and waiting for another course of cbt x

suzibandit
06-01-14, 02:03
Hello there. I get this all the time. Have been to doc numerous times and a and e more times than I care to remember. I currently have back ache and have had the jaw thing tonight too. You not been on Google by chance have you? It frightens the life out of me and adds to my anxiety. . I don't sleep ..oh look it's 2am lol and feel very lonely with the whole pain attack, ha tho g. It really gets me down if x you want someone's to talk to please pm me or chat here xxx

jared
06-01-14, 02:35
Take a good poop, then go on the couch and read something calming. Or watch a comedy or calming tv show. Hot chocolate. Cheesecake. Relax at any cost. Your relaxation is most important at this moment of panic.

iainm
06-01-14, 23:49
hi suzi ty for ur reply I was at a+e tonight convinced I was dying, like usual nothing wrong im suffering bad reflux and my chest was very tender the doc said as for the jaw he said anxiety is causing it and nothing else got gp tomorrow so hope I get some reassurance xxxx

---------- Post added at 23:49 ---------- Previous post was at 23:47 ----------

ty for the reply jared I would love to realx don't think ive done that in about 4 years lol as for the poop that is very regular .