PDA

View Full Version : uti/bad back

Jenwales
06-01-14, 14:04
I seem to have a uti and a bad pain in the back all at the same time (as well as my period which has it's own issues)
I saw a doctor days ito having the uti and have been given antibiotics. but now i cant shake the worry that my back pain is related
anxiety is also giving me symptoms that make me wonder if im ill!

The doctor did check me over and didnt think it had travelled up and i told him I had back pain. I just can't stop worrying
I worry that I am ill and I won't know how ill etc
Not a good start to the year, feel so miserable and need some advice. I have taken the last of my antibiotics and i think my infection is going/gone
I hate being ill I always worry it's really bad and this time seem to have had a lot of pains as well as an actual medical issue

thanks

Jenwales
08-01-14, 09:22
I never get any replies when I post on here

toria
08-01-14, 09:45
Hi sorry you haven't had any replies and you and feeling unwell I have similar issues with the pains and knowing what is real and what is anxiety I get lots of right sided pelvic and Stomach pains had tests but still so convinced something really wrong so I do really no where you are coming from I don't no how to help in any other way as I am really stuck at the minute with my worry and it's taking over my life, I do hope that your antibiotics have cleared the infection and you will start to feel better, are you having any cbt or anything I have just started cbt for ha so hoping it helps take care toria x