PDA

View Full Version : Lack of motivation

AnxietySufferer
06-01-14, 17:29
Okay, so I use to be an extremely motivated person.. I use to be able to do hours of revision and I was so carefree... I have been sat here all day, I should of been doing revision for my big exam tommorrow and I have just had zero motivation :( please someone help me, I just can't get motivated and I don't know whT to do... I know it's just going to get me into a major state about failing

Kez_miller
06-01-14, 17:38
something i like to do when i lack motivation is look at all the nice thing i would love to have in life, look at www.rightmove.co.uk for your dream house, then auto trader for your dream car, go look at clothes, that way it motivates me into working hard n i think, well if i don't do this work or in your case revision, i won't have no money and ill never get the things i want! if that fails listen to chase and status ft jacob banks - alive!! two handy tips there for you :)

Sam100322
06-01-14, 17:39
I suffer from anxiety and also have really bad days of having no motivation and sometimes I give in and do nothing. But I stop and think to myself I can't let this beat me I know it's very hard to do but I FORCE myself to get motivated at the end of it I do feel better for doing something. Maybe try and do a little bit each day set yourself little goals to achieve maybe that'll help.

AnxietySufferer
06-01-14, 18:28
Thanks a lot :), no motivation is very frustrating!! Haha that's a good idea I'm currently online window shopping :) thanks for all your ideas ! Greatly appreciated