PDA

View Full Version : Tongue sore scared

RoseEve
07-01-14, 00:29
I am totally freaking out because I have a sore on my tongue. It's white and very painful. I get canker sores often but this sore is different. It's large and swollen not a depression like how a canker usually is. Anyone else experience this? My leg is twitching like crazy I'm so nervous and upset!

Graton
07-01-14, 02:39
I've had that happen to me a bunch of times. Sometimes the buds get inflamed from eating certain foods or in my case it occurs when I eat chips and probably a sharp edge bruises it. Takes about 3-4 days to go away.

Hypo
07-01-14, 08:47
Gargle with salt water (tiny bit of a salt to a lot of water) and I bet you my kidney that in less than a week it will go down.

Worriedwellornot
07-01-14, 19:00
I had one of these a few weeks ago and I was worried for a bit. I gargled with salt water and it went after a week. I then ended up with laryngitis a couple of days later so I assume it was my immune system being below par. Don't worry it will be ok .

RoseEve
07-01-14, 19:04
Thank you all! Hypo you made me laugh thank you :)

pepsi
07-01-14, 23:12
How are the twitches ? Still just in your leg

Fishmanpa
07-01-14, 23:22
Gargle with salt water (tiny bit of a salt to a lot of water) and I bet you my kidney that in less than a week it will go down.

A rinse of 16oz water, tsp of salt and a tbsp of baking soda does wonders for mouth sores and I should know ;) Adding 5g of powdered glutamine optional but helpful. This solution is good for mouth sores and sore throat. Rinse, gargle and spit.

Positive thoughts

RoseEve
08-01-14, 00:13
Yes the twitches are driving me crazy. Just in my leg still. My tongue is painful too I am going to try that rinse fishmanpa. Thank you.

Worriedwellornot
08-01-14, 18:41
Oh Fishmanpa that's useful to know to add the baking soda. I will try thus next time. You are the fount of knowledge