PDA

View Full Version : Worried about the colour of my toenails?

anxious_thoughts
07-01-14, 01:37
He colour of my nails are definitely one of my worries that's on my list. I think it was in grade 11 I noticed my finger nails turning slightly orange. Some days it was worse than others and one day I just stopped worrying about it. I noticed today before my shower that my toenails were looking sort of dark, like a dark blue but it wasn't too visible. I even changed rooms for the lighting but it still looked the same.

After my shower I noticed my toenails looked better, they were your typical light pink colour. Anyone experienced this before?

RoseEve
07-01-14, 02:17
It's probably from walking on your feet all day. My whole feet look blue to me sometimes.

Graton
07-01-14, 02:36
It sounds like just cold feet - my toenails look blue if I'm walking around on a cold floor. Taking a shower warms them up and they go back to normal. It's pretty common, girlfriend gets it too - maybe we need warmer floors in these brutal winters.

cactusjohn5
07-01-14, 02:38
I am having this same issue with 2 of my fingernails, they look very different than the others!!! I have resisted the urge to google this, and just left it up to my anxiety! I am sure it is nothing, but then again i am sure it could be something horrible!!! UGH Health Anxiety is so hard, especially with DR google right there.

anxious_thoughts
07-01-14, 02:46
Thank you all for the responses. So very helpful!!
I'm guessing it's the cold floors, I barely wear slippers and just have socks on, but I have no carpet in my house so there's a good chance that's what it is. Never thought of it that way!

Cactusjohn, definitely don't try to google it. I'm trying my hardest not to either. Don't give in!!! Plus I bet it's nothing serious

Beckie4567
17-02-17, 10:06
I'm concerned my toenails are slightly yellow ��