PDA

View Full Version : need some suport

gregcool
07-01-14, 17:01
so im living in aylesbury with my friend now after a very bad year 20013 moved around 4 times split up with my wife and kids and family home..still no job and in a strange town again.just cant find my feet ...last year was so hard for me and i have come into this year with the same problems..miss my wife nearly a year on,hardley ever see my kids and no cash or job..just cant see a way forward in life ,,feel so low and down and alone all the time..any advice

Annie0904
07-01-14, 17:23
Hi Greg, Have you been to a new doctor in Aylesbury yet? If not then I advise you go and ask what support they can refer you for. Maybe they have a scheme were they can refer you for gym membership?
Also you may be able to look into voluntary work again as there may be more available in that area.
I really, sincerely hope that this year gets better for you Greg. Look to a positive future...it is so easy to dwell on the past and worry about the present. Try to give yourself some positive goals :hugs:

---------- Post added at 17:23 ---------- Previous post was at 17:18 ----------

You may like to go here to see if they can help you. They charge for some of their services but not all and if you tell them your circumstances I am sure they will help you. http://www.bucksmind.org.uk/services/well-being/services-in-aylesbury/

clio51
07-01-14, 21:44
Aylesbury Space
www.aylesburyspace.co.uk

Hi Greg

Sorry to hear things are not much better for you yet! But you will get there have faith.

Just found this, just thought it might be somewhere to go and also meet new people.
Do check in with a new doctor as Anne said and check out what's available via nhs in that area for you.

I think once you start socializing and meeting people for a chat it will help your self esteem and you will start to look forward.

:yesyes:

gregcool
08-01-14, 15:22
Thanks guys.im trying to look forward and positive.but its hard not to dwell on my past when thats the only thoughts i have at this time..just wish i could see a way forward.dont know how long ill be at this adress in aylesbury so its hard to look for any kind of work in case i move on again

GILBERTANDDAUGHTER
08-01-14, 15:31
everyday is a step forward.things will get better just believe,spring is round the corner a new start. thinking of you sending you a hug:hugs:

mikejames
08-01-14, 16:45
Hi Greg

Sorry you have had such a bad time of it matey

My 2013 was a nightmare of redundancy / drinking / generally letting myself be beaten by the wretched thing

Take some time out and STOP worrying about the future - whatever will be will be

As for the past ...well I wish I had changed 1000 things but I didn't but that was yesterday can I change it .......NO

focus on yourself getting on the right track you are a young guy with loads left to give so sleep easy

all the best

Mikey

x

Annie0904
08-01-14, 16:53
Greg Please try the links that Clio and I have given you. They will be able to give you some support and give you something to spend your time on and meet other people.