PDA

View Full Version : Too good to be true

scrumking
07-01-14, 18:54
So after a really tough day and night yesterday I woke up with minimal anxiety which was surprising.

This lasted for approx 6 hours until I was sitting in my office soigné paperwork and our of nowhere I have this intense chest pain that is also in my left shoulder blade in the back. I managed to hold off the panic or about another half an hour till losing the battle and thinking I am gonna die of a massive heart attack any minute

barbn
07-01-14, 20:41
OMG - I could have written this post. I had a bad day yesterday and woke up this morning pretty good - very little back pain...and now I am at work and WHAM my back is hurting and now I am stressing and thinking about it. Of course, once again, convincing myself I have cancer. This is what I am doing....I am telling myself that right here and right now - I am not going to die. I am fine and I will be fine! And then I try to throw myself into my work (well, when not looking at these threads that is!!)....Take it a half of an hour at a time....you are fine and you will be fine!