PDA

View Full Version : Yellow tinge in corner of eyes-normal?

stressedmamof3
08-01-14, 00:04
I'm going out of my mind with panic, having a real bad time re pancreatic cancer or spleen lymphoma, :wacko:

Can't help but checking my eye colour now, it's getting a bit of an obsession, the corners of both of my eyes have a yellow tinge... Is this normal?

RoseEve
08-01-14, 00:15
Yes very normal. If you had jaundice it would be all yellow and your skin would be yellow too.

JITTERBUG1
08-01-14, 00:28
I think that is normal. I used to worry about that years ago. I have also suffered a lot of back pains ,weird feeling under rib cage, pain shooting down arm. Started losing appetite, lost a lot of weight. They scanned my kidneys, gallbladder, stomach, pancreas, uterus and ovaries. All was well. Dr. said IBS. I didn't think that was the problem and started to give up. That was when I found out that I was pregnant. I knew I had to stay healthy for the baby. I started seeing the chiropractor and massage therapist. During my massage, the therapist commented on how jumpy my muscles were in my mid to lower back. They were also kinda crunchy from being knotted up so long. I started sitting in a chair with a back massager at home every night and drinking lots of water and I eventually got better. It was just my muscles pulling on my ribs and such. That has been almost 5 years now. It still acts up from time to time, but I am able to take care of it before it gets to bad.

Worriedwellornot
08-01-14, 18:39
Hi stressed. That's my current obsession checking the 'whites' of my eyes for yellowing. I do this every few hours and check my skin also. I've had the liver blood tests which were clear but still concerned. Horrible....I sympathise with you.

willous1
08-01-14, 19:32
I had this fear and even went to the doctors. Straight away he said it was perfectly normal. Believe me you would no if it was anything else.

cactusjohn5
08-01-14, 19:44
I have this fear too right now, my HA is out of control! I can't relax w/o freaking out about a pain here, or OMG a bruise here, WHAT IS MY PULSE? what is my body temp?
HOLY COW my eyes are yellow! Oh wait, it's just the sides and it's completely normal?

Just sit back and "relax" i know it is hard, but try and go a whole hour just ignoring all your symptoms, then try 2, then try 1/2 a day. I am currently on a 2 week plan where i do not call or go to my PC unless i have symptoms for 2 weeks, AMAZINGLY most of them have gone away after a couple of days.

stressedmamof3
08-01-14, 22:06
I haven't been on here today, I must admit I have been feeling slightly better, my symptoms haven't gone but I'm only noticing them 50% of the time , I have also been experiencing some mild burning in my top chest and back of neck, I'm hoping all this is just reflux or something :wacko:

nicolag84
06-12-14, 18:06
Iv got the same .but i had my full bloods done and liver function and all come but normal but still think iv got something serious