PDA

View Full Version : is anyone there?

keaw
08-01-14, 04:25
I think I have a panic attack on the way, I have had diarrhea for 5 days now and its really scaring me now thinking somethings really wrong, ive never had it this long this bad in my life

mandshere2000
08-01-14, 04:35
Hiya
How are you feeling,I nearly always have to run to the toilet when
I feel panic on its way....the panic does seem to subside once I have been
It's the flight or fight response and it's quite common for people to have to
rush to the toilet
Manda

keaw
08-01-14, 04:38
I am just so scared somethings wrong

---------- Post added at 04:38 ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 ----------

thanks for replying.x

mandshere2000
08-01-14, 04:41
Hi
Could it be something you have had to eat, certain foods can have that effect
or there could be a bug going around, have you seen a doctor at all

keaw
08-01-14, 04:46
no, im going to phone today, I don't think ive eaten anything bad, can diarrhea normally last this long?

mandshere2000
08-01-14, 05:26
I think it can yes, it could be anxiety that's causing it...but I think
you still better to get checked out by the doctor

keaw
08-01-14, 13:13
went to dr. this morning, and have to take a stool sample in, im so scared my anxiety is through the roof :weep:

barbn
08-01-14, 14:32
Yes - it can last that long. And anxiety can bring it on! Its a vicious cycle - you have it then worry about it and that makes it worse. I bet it is something simples - like a bug you have. Or simple anxiety. Try not to worry so much (I know, I know - easier said than done)!!

keaw
08-01-14, 15:59
thanks, I haven't felt this anxious for months, I feel so miserable. I really do appreciate any reassuring words. x

jbarker1983
08-01-14, 17:55
When I get nervous this happens to me fast I'm currently dealing with bowel problems as welll good luck

keaw
08-01-14, 19:14
When I get nervous this happens to me fast I'm currently dealing with bowel problems as welll good luck

do you have diarrhea for days on end too?

cactusjohn5
08-01-14, 19:49
Yes, a couple months ago when my Health Anxiety first was kicking off and in full force, i was vomiting and having diarrhea for i think 2 weeks straight, i lost 20 lbs and thought i was dying, and I AM STILL HERE!! HA SUCKS but your will get through it, I know it is hard, but "stop caring" the more you care, the more you worry about it, my therapist is trying to teach me how to stop caring about simple symptoms that everyone has....