PDA

View Full Version : imaning what will happen if i go out makes me anxiouse

trish1955
08-01-14, 12:40
Was not sure were to put this thread as I suffer had panic attack health anxiety and agoraphobia and wanted to share what I am thinking about if my daughter going to shops I sit thinking intact imagining me going and all my symptoms of all I suffer are with me in the vision so when ever she ask me now if I want a ride to the shop the vision comes straight to mins so I don't go. Use to nzvd a ride if it was dark go HD small shop I have go e in but I find myself holding my self together with so. Such tension and fear its awful to put myself grew it so I stop go in all together now thanks for all the support we all bdt on here this is becoming my life line Trish

nomorepanic
08-01-14, 13:56
Trish

This is not the right forum so I will move it for you.

Are you doing this on a phone as I can't make sense of some of it!

trish1955
08-01-14, 14:58
No I am using a tablet only just had it so taking a bit of getting use to plus wen my anxiety is high I think faster than I can type lol

---------- Post added at 14:58 ---------- Previous post was at 14:57 ----------

Were will this thread go

nomorepanic
08-01-14, 15:20
Where it is now - General Anxiety

Maybe re-write this bit "Use to nzvd a ride if it was dark go HD small shop I have go e in but I find myself holding my self together with so."

trish1955
09-01-14, 15:56
Where it is now - General Anxiety

Maybe re-write this bit "Use to nzvd a ride if it was dark go HD small shop I have go e in but I find myself holding my self together with so."
OK could you take this off and I will rewrite it thanks

Rennie1989
09-01-14, 23:00
What exactly are you worried about? Is it having a panic attack in public, symptoms getting out of control? In any case you should start doing some small exposures, slowly get yourself outside and away from your comfort zones.

ktylizbth
10-01-14, 00:29
I think going shopping is fun. I love buying new stuff.

trish1955
10-01-14, 13:01
It don't always happen just thinking of going to shop its like tonight my son will ask me to take my four yr old grandson to his dad so I would get to see my oldest son and his new baby as well but just sat here and stonch churning heart races thinking about the journey its nearly twenty miles away and I be at my oldest sons wish
King we were going home love my oldest son to bits and the two grandsons but if I don't go I won't see my son due to a big family dispute he not allowed to come over to see me its nothing I did it was his own fault he had a SG
Hort affair with his ex partner whom he had the four yr old son with so his now partner won't let him come over to mine he use to come once a week to see his son for a day now he sees him every fortnight for the weekend don't no how I ended up saying all this cuts I ave drffted away from the problem off
Me fearing going just by thinking how I will feel x

Rennie1989
10-01-14, 14:39
So it sounds like it's the symptoms you're more worried about. Remember that they are harmless, let the symptoms do as they please but it will come to absolutely no harm to you. Once you arrive at your son's and see his baby you will forget all about it. Concentrate more on seeing your son and grandsons rather than the journey and symptoms.

trish1955
10-01-14, 15:13
I no this should be enough but I ave been before and rember how I feel so my negative head as told me it will be same again I try to tell my self positive stuff the minute u ave stopped the talk to myself its gone why don't it stick like the negative ones thanks for yr replies x

Rennie1989
10-01-14, 15:17
Don't tarnish the idea from one negative experience. Like I said, keep your mind focused on the visit itself. Maybe get a present for your grandsons :)