PDA

View Full Version : Ever had this werid vision stuff? Terrified.

Freaked
08-01-14, 21:38
So I started getting this weird vision stuff the other day, where I was getting this black spot in my left eye if I bent my head down or beared down. Went to regular hospital and the eye hospital where they looked in the back of my eye and said everything looked fine. She said 'sounds vascular' but wasn't concerned. Then yesterday I had a headache of course. I'm also extremely dizzy, but my ears are blocked and weeping so I'm hoping it's my labyrinthitis. I was also vomiting, but I'm hoping that's my labyrinthitis or my general tendency to have gastirits and vomit. I had a headscan in May that was clear apart from a pineal cyst, which a lot of people have. They were meant to do a follow-up in August to make sure it hadn't grown, but i think they forgot about it.

Has anyone ever had anxiety/hyperventilation eye problems more in one area of vision than anywhere else, or effected by doing things? So scared, and my parents may kill me if I say I want to go into hospital again. They'd honestly have me committed.