PDA

View Full Version : Cold or heat sensitivity?

xBettyBoopx
09-01-14, 01:41
Hi

Does anyone have like a feeling that a certain part of your body has gone cold or hot? It can't be anxiety but I don't know what it is. At the moment I feel cold in one of my ears and around my face and it's making me panic ffs!!! Why am I panicking about it? Arrrrrgggghhhh so sick of this:mad::mad:

Rennie1989
09-01-14, 11:10
It's normal to get hot and cold body parts, especially fingers and toes, but I really would not know the physiology behind it.

ktylizbth
10-01-14, 00:17
Oh yeah, all the time. But generally I just cold all the time from Raynauld's. Though my fur keeps me warm.

trish1955
10-01-14, 13:11
I get this got it right now mine normally I am all of a sudden aware top of my legs are cold as if to blocks ice are on them then before I no it am anxious about it I then feel cold all over but the legs are colder than any were else yep it can send me into a panic x

xBettyBoopx
11-01-14, 00:32
Thank you for your replies. I know I'm not alone now with these feelings. I wish I could just ignore them instead of getting anxious, I drive myself around the twist sometimes:ohmy:

Fishmanpa
11-01-14, 00:34
Being hot or cold, even at the same time in various body parts is totally normal. Right now my hands are cold but I'm warm everywhere else... go figure :shrug:

Now my hands are fine but my feet are getting chilly.... *sigh*... no worries ;) I have neuropathy in my feet from chemo. They feel really weird all the time anyway.

Positive thoughts

Bonnibelle
11-01-14, 07:45
Sometimes my fingers are freezing! Sometimes my ears go red hot and I hate it but I know it's anxiety related most of the time or just the heat of the room I'm in. I used to panic about it but now I'm used to it.