PDA

View Full Version : Dr rang and told me to stop !!!!!

cor27
09-01-14, 15:52
Well been on flu for nearly 6 weeks 1 week at 10 and the rest at 20 and been really struggling.
I had my assessment yesterday for counselling and told her the tablets had made me 100x worse than I was before and I was getting suicidal thoughts but had no intention of acting on them and my emotions were everywhere going from extreme anger to being a blubbing mess but didn't consider myself a risk to anyone or myself.
So Dr obviously got the notes and rings me and says just stop the tablets and go and see him in a week WTF I'm not stopping just like that in fact I'm not sure I want to stop as they worked for me 2 yrs ago although the thoughts were not there.
I had already explained to the Dr exactly how I was feeling 2 days ago and he gave another month's supply and told me to come back in 4 weeks don't understand how in 2 days he can change his mind when nothing has changed on my side.
So should I stop /carry on or taper off just confused as no mention of trying anything else just to see how soon my counselling appointment comes through.