PDA

View Full Version : Crippling Anxiety

db92
09-01-14, 16:27
Hi I don't often post on here but I felt I needed to see if anyone else were having the same problem, I have been on 100mg Sertraline for a few weeks now and mentally I feel a bit better the negative thoughts seem to have suppressed, as I am still young and have had no experience working at the moment. I have been applying for work & recently have had a reply for a job interview which is tomorrow! I am happy and excited but at the same time scared and feel sick to my stomach with nerves, I have had serious crippling anxiety since the age of 12 which has ruined my childhood always physically being sick needing the toilet ect.... and since I have had this reply I really am struggling to cope I am dreading going and already am thinking of just not turning up but then I have let anxiety beat me and I really need to do this! These tablets don't seem to have done anything for my anxiety and I have had terrible stomach cramps. I really am struggling to cope if I can't do simple stuff like this how am I supposed to live makes me wonder if it is worth living any more.

clare_201086
09-01-14, 16:38
You can do it! Mind over matter, I'm not the best at advice as in a state myself but good luck I'm also on sertraline