PDA

View Full Version : Am I Going Crazy, very scared

pinkcherryhearts
09-01-14, 20:40
Hi everyone
I am currently going through a bad relapse with my anxiety and panic, it is now worse than ever, I just spend all day in my room panicking, lately I have been getting strange symptoms that are making me feel I am going mad, during a panic attack my mum and boyfriend tried to reassure me and I felt like I didn't know them, I felt like they were strangers and everything around me looked strange, I calmed down a bit and I knew who they were, but now I keep thinking im going mad and keep obsessing about why I thought my own boyfriend and mum were strangers, im so scared, any advice would be much appreciated. :weep:

Paranoia
09-01-14, 21:13
I am sorry to hear what you're going through!
Anxiety and panicattacks sometimes plays cruel pranks on people. I, myself have been in a smiliar situation but for me it was more like I felt like everyone wants to harm me.

Talking to someone about it could help. It doesnt have to be a doctor, it could just be a close friend or a relative. I personally feel like its very important to talk about what going on in your head so you don't bottle up all the feelings for then later to explode with more anxiety and panic.

Might not be a very good advice but it has worked for me. :)

I hope you'll feel better soon!

Fishmanpa
09-01-14, 21:21
If you "think" you're going crazy, you're not. People who are going crazy and are, along with the papers to prove it, don't know they are ;)

Positive thoughts