PDA

View Full Version : H A back big time

simi
10-01-14, 14:49
I'm just getting in such a state, had all pre op tests done last week got a phone call yesterday to say they could not get a reading on urine test had to do another one now freaking out, waiting for them to ring tomorrow morning but just can't keep calm. How I hate H.A

Pomchi
10-01-14, 14:56
I so agree with you Simi. I HATE HA so much. I am trying so hard to get a grip on it and some days are better than others but I can't get rid of it completely!

Do you find that you spend a lot of time just trying to stay on top of it? Most of my day is spent reading CBT, trying to remember breathing/ways of coping, meditating, worrying etc. There is no time left for anything else!

simi
10-01-14, 15:13
Hi up until this last few weeks I thought I was doing so well now I feel a big failure trying yoga breathing at the moment, nice to know I'm not alone Simi

Pomchi
10-01-14, 15:16
That's the problem with HA, we all think we're over it then bam! Back it comes at the first setback. I think we just have to make the most of the "good spells" we get. Good luck with the breathing, it usually helps me :)

simi
10-01-14, 15:22
Thanks Pomchi we will all beat this horrible illness got too no question Simi

Worriedwellornot
10-01-14, 19:29
Hi I had to cover 5 hours of a colleagues teaching commitment today due to sickness and was so busy I didn't even had time to check emails or have lunch. However I didn't realise or think of any of my 'symptoms'. Feeling a lot happier tonight, although tired. I'm definitely going to kick this HA into touch in 2014